Thursday 16 May 2013

A few of my favourite things

Here's a few of my favourite things right now!

(Left to right, top to bottom...)

1. Shiny.  LOVE these pumps, don't you?  They're from ASDA and a real steal at £12! I dare say that space-age is coming back into fashion, no?  Maybe we'll all be wearing tin-foil trousers again soon, in the style of 1990.  Maybe even shell suits will make a new appearance.  Can you imagine?! ;)

2.  Herb pots!  I am really trying to motivate myself to plant some herbs in some pots on my window sill.  I don't have a garden to make a veggie patch or anything like that you see (although my best friend Karen, who lives on the beautiful south coast, told me recently she's planted a veg patch and I can't wait to see it and maybe try some of her produce! How exciting is that?!)  If you have a veggie patch and live close to Gloucestershire, then please let me know as I'd love to cook up something tasty from it.  There's nothing like home grown veg, it tastes so amazing.  So anyway, I saw these herb pots on the Minted Blog and thought they looked so cute.  I'd probably plant 3 pots of my favourite herbs, Basil, Coriander and Mint.  I put them in everything, makes food so flavoursome, try it!

3. Cute.  This T-shirt is just such a hoot (haha!)  I love it because I wear similar glasses -  I'm on the look out for a new pair of specs actually, but that's another story!  (This tee is from ASOS.com)

4. I really love these tumbler glasses.  They're from Marks and Spencer's Home.  I'd love to pour a glass of summertime Pimms in these (with some mint from my herb pots, if I grow any, of course!).

Extras...

A few other things that caught my eye during a swift internet surfing spree this week was this article, five tips for dining out if you're eating gluten free.  Great advice, check it out.

And I love this rendition of Bruno Mars's track from Bridget Mendler on Youtube here (I keep listening to it over and over, she has such a beautiful voice).

And talking of favourite things... did someone mention there was another Bank Holiday coming around soon?

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment