Saturday 6 April 2013

This week's kitchen fancies...

I fancy a lot of things;  Orlando Bloom, Ice lollies on the beach,  Sunshine... (if anyone finds where the British Spring went please give it a nudge...we miss it!)  And I really fancy going on a camping trip   to my favourite place, St Ives this summer too.

But apart from all that, I currently have a bit of a kitchen crush on these lovely items this week!  Don't you just love the colours?

1.  Motief sweaters are still all the rage gang! Remember those cute christmas sweaters we all wore (you know you were one of them!) well, they're back for the Spring and Summer with this cute little Puffin jumper from Joules!  Don't you just LOVE him!!

2.  While I was looking on the Joules website, I also came across their home and garden section (go and look if you want to be inspired!)  and saw these darn pretty cake tins.  Perfect for a picnic, don't you think?!

3.  I've recently moved house (you'd laugh at the current place for my TV which is an upturned storage box! It's actually quite cool!) for the first time in a long time I have my own place again and it's SO lovely to be able to have a kitchen that I can leave things out and not discover somebody else has eaten the leftovers! My new kitchen is tiny and small but perfectly formed - a bit like this one in the picture which is from the House to Home website, but without that lovely duel belfast sink!

4.  Below is a lovely freebie for you all I found via ZU blog!  Yes, April is here, so this freebie will help you organise your month with lots of lovely recipes, things to do with friends and reminders!  I love it!  I just had to share it with you all! You can download it here.

This is a lovely printable from http://zugalerie.blogspot.fr/ :)


Enjoy your weekends!  Have fun and I'll see you back bright and early on Monday with a special blog guest post all the way from Gautamela!

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @dishesundressed and Facebook where I send you lots more goodies throughout the week!!  See you there :D

No comments:

Post a Comment