Thursday 21 March 2013

Spring fever... welcome back Kitchen Crushes!

Hey!  How's it going everybody?  Sorry it's been a while.  Feels like I've been away from the Blog Town for far too long and I've missed you all.

But don't worry, I'm back!   And there's going to be some exciting stuff going down at Dishes Undressed HQ.  So stay tuned.

In the meantime, enjoy some new Kitchen Crushes.  Even though the weather hasn't shown any spring-like conditions yet, I am feeling inspired by Spring and all the lovely things it will bring!  (Ooh that rhymed.) So here's some cool things that I'm really loving at the moment - I know you'll enjoy them too!

Top left:
Can you believe these pumps are from ASDA?  Nope.  Me either.  And would you believe me if I told you they were a tenner?  Nope.  Me either.  Well believe it right here.  YEY ASDA!  Find them here.

Top right:
Ashley Olsen does it again with this really simple, really cute look for spring.  Denim Shirt, black jeans and sunnies.  *claps*.

Bottom Left:
Bento lunch box!!  I LOVE Bento boxes - what's a Bento Box I hear you cry? (Here's an explanation.) Well it's a bit like airplane food that's all compartmentalised and small and perfectly laid out / designed. It originated from Japan.  These cute little Bento Boxes remind me of airplane food which, although is a bit hit and miss at the best of times, I do love receiving an airplane meal because it's so CUTE and mini - and all the little tubs and boxes the food come in fascinate me.

These ones can be bought here Monbento Original Bento Box from Amazon.

Bottom Right:
Courgette, bacon and cheese slice.  Yup, make ahead and pack 'em in your Bento lunch box and you're good to step out into Spring! Perfect for a Spring picnic!

Don't you go anywhere!  I'll be back real soon!

❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment