Friday 28 September 2012

Kitchen Crushes 11.0

Skandinavian design wins it again.  This amazing home in stockholm is via skandia maklärna - A beautifully designed home and kitchen - I want to live here, don't you?

I'm always coveting Yotam Ottolenghi's recipes from his amazing book Plenty. And here's just another delicious Thai fusion Vegetarian and Gluten Free dish to inspire your tastebuds.  Soba Noodles with Mango and Aubergene.

This week I was dreaming that I was back here when I saw this photograph.  This is the Bay of Islands in the North Island of New Zealand.  The town below is Paihia, and it's beautiful. I visited here in 2009 and wanted to stay forever.  We caught Snapper fish on a fishing trip, took it back to the shore and the baked it on the BBQ fresh and simply with garlic and lemon and some freshly cracked pepper.  When something's as fresh as that, there's no need to add anything else.  Perfect.

I visited Bath last weekend with my Mother and we visited the new Cafe in their newly rennovated Waitrose.  Look at the cups!  Aren't they cute.  That's my Green Tea right there and Mum and I shared some toasties.   Perfect after an exhausting morning shopping!

Have a great weekend everybody!


1 comment:

  1. Piahia looks stunning!!! I hope I can get to go there one day ( probably when I am a pensioner but you never know!)

    I've awarded your lovely blog

    http://inkpaintpaper.com/2012/10/02/ive-been-awarded-one-lovely-blog/

    xx Have a good week Gabs

    ReplyDelete