Thursday 14 June 2012

Veg Day

You know when you go on holiday, roast in the sun for a few days, and feel so much better from getting a good sun tan?



Well, vegetables are happier roasted too!  Roasting veg makes it sweet and sticky and so SO tasty - if you haven't already tried it, roast some carrots with some olive oil, salt and pepper.  Sweet? Oh yes.  Healthy? Oh yes.

So this morning I chopped up some lovely colourful vegetables and roasted them all.  Then it was my plan to make a lovely roasted vegetable wrap with spinach, caramelised onions and feta.  I know it sounds so good doesn't it?  And I was so looking forward to it too, but then I remembered that I had eaten the one key ingredient yesterday evening.  Oops.

No worries, I thought.  I will just pop to the shop and buy some, right?  But oh no!  They didn't have any left.  Dammit.

Tomorrow I'll go back to another shop and I WILL make this wrap!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Angie, soup sounds delicious and your profile picture is gorgeous. Are you enjoying being back in the UK after living in Perth? Bet you had some hot summers there. Great to meet you as well. Smiles Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you for your sweet comment Catherine! I do miss Perth, the weather is pretty awesome there, although a bit too hot at times!! I miss the good coffee mostly too! :) Thank you for coming to visit my blog! Happy love Angie x

    ReplyDelete